Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Worried? Who, us?

There was no news yesterday - not for any of you following this blog, and not for us, either. The echo had not even been conducted when I was there from 9 am - 12 noon. When Corey was there 9 pm - 12 midnight, it had been conducted, but not read by the doctors.

When a doctor breezed through this morning to grab his chart, I had to literally stop her and ask for the results. (A new third doctor is on this week.) Unlike the other two I had met so far, this doc seemed nonchalant about the echo conducted yesterday...and she seemed genuinely surprised we'd had any anxiety at all over the whole thing.

She said she felt the surgery would not be needed any time soon, if at all. She did confirm for me when I asked that the ductus is smaller than it was at the time of the last echo conducted @ UNC.

This one was more like the roller coaster made you think a possible dip was coming . . . and then you were on the Tea Cup Ride.

No comments: